Luckily for you, 0x004118a8 error can be resolved in many different ways. In this article, I want to provide you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Repair 0x004118a8 Problems Manually.
Solution Two: Resolve 0x004118a8 Error Automatically.
Solution One: How Can You Resolve 0x004118a8 Problems On Your Own?
To repair 0x004118a8 problem in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Resolve 0x004118a8 Problems with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot 0x004118a8 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove 0x004118a8 error completely.
0x004118a8 error can be a disaster for your PC. If 0x004118a8 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 0x004118a8 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0x004118a8 error in time.
Related: Svchost Exe K Localservice,0xfb80,Apphelp.exe,Free Data Recovery Software,Msvcirt.dll
Read More: ,Error Code Ati Cli Application,Error 1782 Installing Panda,Windowsfpnwclnt.dll,Error Software,Erreur Code 1063 Windos 7