As a matter of fact, 0xc0000020 Windows 7 error can be solved in many different ways. In this post, I want to provide you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Repair 0xc0000020 Windows 7 Issues By Yourself.
Solution Two: Resolve 0xc0000020 Windows 7 Issues with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How Can I Fix 0xc0000020 Windows 7 Problems By Yourself?
To resolve 0xc0000020 Windows 7 issue immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Troubleshoot 0xc0000020 Windows 7 Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve 0xc0000020 Windows 7 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove 0xc0000020 Windows 7 error completely.
0xc0000020 Windows 7 error can be a disaster for your PC. If 0xc0000020 Windows 7 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of 0xc0000020 Windows 7 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove 0xc0000020 Windows 7 error in time.
Related: The Image Urlmon.dll,Kb926666 Install,Windows Xp Download Dsl Slow,Dinput8.dll Error,Sandisk Fault
Read More: ,My System Restore Does Not Work,Damaged Hard Drive,Update Error 80072ee2,Error 1812,Skype Install Error 1603