Recommended Solution: It is usually not difficult to figure out why your PC is so slow recently. To be honest, ntkrnlmp.exe error message might be the fuse for your computer problems.
Recommendation: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This software is used to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction. SmartPCFixer is definitely the best choice for billions of Windows users who want to keep their Windows PC at peak performance. It can detect, remove and block register error, dll error, common Trojan horses with ease. With this software, you can quickly and completely troubleshoot ntkrnlmp.exe errors. Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix ntkrnlmp.exe errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot ntkrnlmp.exe error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Remove ntkrnlmp.exe Error By Yourself.In most cases, if you want to solve ntkrnlmp.exe issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related: windows 10 Update Error 80004005,windows 10 Update Error 80004005,Update KB3033929 Fails With Error Code 80004005,windows Update Error 80004005,windows Update Error 0x80004005
Read More: ,error "Windows not up to date" but it is,BSOD after running uTorrent,BSOD While playing games,Windows 10 system thread exception not handled error.,Defer updates