Best Solution:Troubleshoot Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER error with the help of SmartPCFixer.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair Bad Pool Header problem.
Manual tutorials of fixing bad pool header windows 10 upgradeGenerally speaking, most bsod error, such as, bad_pool_header error windows 10 is caused by corrupted driver issues. follow the below manual steps to solve Bad Pool Header.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is damaged drivers.
Sometimes, once you restore your system to an original version, bad pool header windows 10 error will be removed with ease!
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
We should never ignore bad pool header blue screen problem when we encounter it at the first time. If bad pool header windows 7 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove bad pool header vista error in time.
Related: Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER,STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad Pool Header Windows 10,bad Pool Header Windows Xp,bad_pool_header Error Windows 10
Read More: ,system_service_exception,Stop Error 0x7E system_thread_exception_not_handled,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 7,system_service_exception,Stop Error 0x7E system_thread_exception_not_handled